Wind projects in Poland and RES auctions’ winners in 2018 and 2019
English version of product
Last update of database: January 2020.
Situation of wind projects is on 31st December 2019.
For clients, which purchased the latest version of the database, the update is available with an attractive discount.
The database „Wind projects in Poland and RES auctions’ winners in 2018 and 2019 – update January 2020” is available in Excel form and presents the most up-to-date information about short-term potencial of Wind technology. Projects included in the database are on the stage of issued connection conditions, concluded connection agreements and part of them, with issued building permit. This database includes also projects which participated in RES auctions in 2018 and 2019 for units above 1 MW. Moreover, it contains information and contacts to investors which won aforementioned auctions.
Offered database contains:
- List of 566 wind projects with 7,8 GW capacity with issued grid connection conditions
- 288 projects with recognized investor/owner
- List of projects which won RES auction in 2018 with total capacity of 927 MW
- List of projects which won RES auction in 2019 with total capacity of 1988 MW
- Juxtapositions and statistical analysis of wind projects
- Interactive maps of wind projects’ distribution in Poland
- Detailed information about investors which won RES auctions in 2018 and 2019 for projects above 1 MW including eg.: adress, holding company, contact.
More information you can find in the DEMO of database below.
Click to see DEMO of database